Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blessed are they that mourn

So apparently, I'm pathetic. I don't want to go into a lot of detail, but pretty much I was having a hard time with something in my life, something that I don't have, and I was just really having a hard time with it one day. I couldn't get control of my emotions or my mind. It was racing at 1,000mph and I was going crazy. So, as I was reading my scriptures I came across this scripture:
Matt 5:4 Blessed are they that amourn: for they shall be comforted.
Immediately I felt peace and comfort surrounding me. I felt like someone had just gave me a huge hug and my heart was comforted and I felt like sleeping. I know that sounds weird, but I just felt very very at peace. More than I have in a long time. It was a comforting feeling and I know that it was the holy ghost helping me through. The scriptures are so powerful and I know that they are to help us, and that they were written for each of us. That's all :) just a random thought :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...