Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day


This year we decided to hike the Y in the morning! It was so much fun! Surprisingly I have never hiked the Y even though I've lived in Utah my whole life, went to BYU, and have hiked in a lot of other places. We loved it although it was steep and really hot. 



Later on we went to visit my dad and grandpas graves. They are right next to each other, well, my grandpas is just up the hill from my dads. It's fun because we get together with our family and just hangout... at the graves... haha now that I say it, it sounds pretty funny, but that's what we do :)


Here is my dads headstone for those of you who haven't seen it. I don't think you can make out what it says.... it says faith in every foot step and the foot prints have our names in them and some of my dad and ours favorite scriptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...