Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moab!

This week we were able to go on a really fun trip to Moab with some of our neighbors! It was so much fun!! I have only been to Moab once before and it was to youth conference and I loved every single second of it! So I was stoked when they invited us to their "exclusive" trip ;) 
We left on Sunday and were only planning to stay till Tuesday because Karly wanted to be back for her birthday, but on Monday she said that we could stay longer. Problem- I hadn't been in any pain the whole time from my wisdom teeth until Sunday night. I was miserable. Especially because I was hot and didn't feel good. Not a good combination. I didn't even have my pills because I thought that I didn't need them anymore. All I had was my ibuprofen. It pretty much sucked. Also, I had a follow up appointment at the oral surgeon on Tuesday so we had to be back anyways. 
Sunday- we got there, set up and played a bunch of games. 
Monday- we went on a "river" hike that we actually went on for youth conference. It was good because it was at least 100 degrees so we were sweating like pigs! I love everyone in our ward so much! It was fun to get to know a lot of them more and have a good time while doing it!
Tuesday- we got up at 5:30 to hike Corona arch so it wouldn't be hot. That was also a blast! It was the perfect temperature the whole way and it was easy and beautiful! After that we headed home! It was quick, but that's not much different than what we've been doing all summer. Those quick trips! They are pretty fun! We've been quite a few places already. Bear lake this weekend! 
Oh! The wisdom teeth... Monday night I was in the most tooth pain I've been in! It felt like there was a little evil elf in my jaw with a jack hammer blowing up a balloon. That's the only way I can describe it. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...