Monday, June 4, 2012

New Calling!


My calling is… duh duh duh duh!
Primary Worker!
I am BEYOND excited! I substituted for Zach’s parents a few weeks ago and it just made me want to be in Primary so bad! Austin actually helped me out when we subbed and then the next week they called us to be Primary Workers together! I can’t wait! Children are so special and they are so innocent. They learn and are taught easily. Their sweet testimonies just make you want to be better in your own life. They know what they believe and aren’t afraid to tell you. Just as Christ said, you have to become as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven. I can’t wait to learn from these sweet children’s testimonies and hopefully I can do my best to teach them what they need to know J We got set apart today and the spirit was so strong and I was able to listen to what Heavenly Father wanted me to do or know about the CTR 5 kids we would be teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...