Thursday, June 28, 2012

Girls Weekend!

First- I just realized how funny the title sounded, because at our house- it's a girls weekend every day!

What we did:
A lot of hot tub laughter and stories
Movie night with sing-a-longs, dance-a-longs, and balling (a lot of balling, one word- Charlie)
All day at the beach
Sex talk with delicious hamburgers and shakes
Laughter, laughter and more laughter
Lots o' cards
Rode awesome bikes
Yummy food
Shopping!

And basically all the other things you get at a girls weekend- drama, fighting, crying, not knowing how to do stuff, boy talk... all that great stuff!

Ok- I do have to tell this one story...
So we were sitting at this yummy hamburger places eating. I have no idea how, but we got on the subject of sex. Surprisingly, that wasn't that surprising. So we were talking and we got on the subject of showering together, I think it was because we had showered together the night before or something.... but then Katie goes, "well my parents have NEVER showered together!" The funny thing- she was pretty sure of it, and was willing to bet 20 bucks on it. We just laughed at her innocence and told her that every married couple does it. I even told her that you do weirder stuff than that when you are married. But she was still sure that they hadn't showered together. So, she calls her mom. Here is how the conversation went-
Katie- "Mom, I have a really weird question. Have you and dad every showered together?"
Natalie- "Do you really want me to answer that?"
Katie- "yes...."
Natalie- "Well of course we have"
Katie- (with a look of complete horror on her face) "more than once?" (she is freaking out soooo bad! It's' hilarious!)
Natalie- "yes. You know, it's not only to get clean!"
Katie- *screams and is basically crying.
All the rest of us- *laughing our heads off, barely able to breathe

Then we talked with her mom a little bit more. Let's just say, Natalie's answers and the look and reaction of Katie were priceless. I wish I would have thought to record!

Snow Cones on the way there. Grandpa faces. Theater room.  Hot tub. 

Make an ugly face. 

More ugly faces. Showering together. Ping-Pong. 

View. Lake Lake Lake. 

Sunburn. Heart shake. Pictures. 

Card Games. Moses Stick. Riding cool bikes.



What I learned at this weekend...
#1- I will never ever ever ever in a million years be a lesbian. I think that explains itself.
#2- I like boys. (see #1)
#3- Girls cry. A lot.
#4- My cousin Katie, is innocent.
#5- My aunt and uncle have showered together (no surprise to me, but it was to Katie, go back one)
#6- I am getting better and better at nerts. But I still can't beat my cousin Lindsay...
#7- Getting a sunburn really hurts if you go into a hot tub.


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh you woukld be surprised...haha. i am not as innocent as you think!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...