Thursday, December 15, 2011

ALL DONE!

Wow! I cannot believe that I am all done! First semester of college!? CHECK! Yes! You have no idea how good it feels. It seriously almost feels better than graduating from High School. It's a great accomplishment. It WAS NOT easy. I will never say it was easy. It was one of the hardest times of my life. But, it was also one of the most fun and one of the best learning experiences I have had so far (wow, I can't even imagine what it will be like to have kids or get married!!! :/). 
I didn't do that great on my finals, but I know I will do better next semester. Now that I've got it kind of all figured out! Sort of... 
Anyways. That's my brag moment because I'm done, for now, and kids in High School aren't :) That's pretty awesome if you ask me. 
That's all for now. 
The End. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...