Thursday, December 29, 2011

Danny's present...

Danny is my cousin, who really was meant to be my brother. He's awesome and we have the funnest times together. In like September we were shopping at Kohls's so he just tagged along. Of course shopping for clothes in boring for a guy, but he puts up with it ;) So we were looking on the clearance rack and he found this purple tank top that said vacations on it. He freaked out and said I want this so bad! He carried it around forever. My mom told me she wanted to get it for him for Christmas but it be a surprise (Ya, these are the kinds of things my mom thinks of) so we went out to the car while she bought the clothes and stuff. He didn't suspect a thing. 
We had almost forgotten about it until Christmas Eve my mom freaks out and says remember that shirt we got for Danny?! We searched and finally found it. 
He opened it on the day after Christmas. We could hardly wait and were so excited to see him laugh his face off... 
Haha... ya... that didn't happen. He had completely forgotten about it and we had to explain. Then he remembered and we laughed. He, of course, put it on. It was a size small, but oh well ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...