Monday, December 19, 2011

The Simple Things :)


Fun things we do ;) 

I really believe that it’s the simple things in my life, or anyone’s life, are what really  make it all worth while. 
This last week I’ve really just been noticing the really simple things that matter and that truly make me happy.
For instance, yesterday we were at our neighbor’s house (The Wilson’s) and we talked for 5 hours straight just about everything from basketball to poop to Christmas. We literally were on the floor laughing our guts out. NONE of us could even breathe! We just couldn’t stop laughing about everything. It was amazing. It was really needed after a long week of finals and other stressors from the weekend. I really just can’t believe the little moments that my Heavenly Father puts into my life that make me extremely happy. I don’t know what I would do without them! I’m so glad that I have the Holy Ghost and the spirit in my life so that I can listen and just enjoy these little moments.
Things like:
Playing Disney Sing-it with my Mom and sisters and screaming all the songs at the top of our lungs acting like we are in our own personal concert. And again, laughing till we all had to run to the bathroom.
Setting up the Christmas tree and putting the ornaments up one-by-one laughing and telling Christmas memories.
Seeing a boy kiss his girl friend on the head as she gets a huge grin on her face.
My mom telling me she loves me at least 3 times a day even when I’m not at home.
My dog coming up and cuddling with my while I’m sleeping.
Someone telling me that my hair is beautiful ;)
Hearing my sister sing and play the guitar.
Going to see my Dad’s grave and reading scriptures and talking about him and all the memories.
Just listening to my mom talk about things spiritual.
Wrestling with Katelyn till we both are sore.
Anyways, I know there’s more, but really I just appreciate the little small things in life. I don’t know how anyone could be happy if they didn’t have all those small experiences and notice them. J  

This is the cutest Mormon Message that really describes what I'm talking about :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...