Monday, December 5, 2011

Humor :)

This isn't super funny, but I needed a picture. It's actually more sad because it's true. 
OH humor. So many things to say. That has been what has gotten me though these tough times of first semester loneliness blues. I have recently gotten very into The Office. I just finished every single episode ever made and now I'm starting over. It's a HUGE stress reliever to me! I have fallen off my bed laughing and my abs usually hurt by the end of an episode. It's deferentially my kind of humor that's for sure. But it let's me relieve my stress and let's me relax and not worry about anything. Plus, it keeps me focused, because I don't want to end up with a job like that for the rest of my life. Well, kind of... it would be hilarious to know someone that was like Dwight and never have to work, but I kind of want to go somewhere with my life.
Anyways...
So we learned about humor today in my wonderful Student Development class. I only have one more day of that class so she thought that she would end with finding the humor in things so that we could be relieved from finals stress. I find that I am a pro at this subject. I can laugh at anything and everything. The only problem is, it's not usually what most people laugh at. I have a very different type of humor than most people so it's kind of weird in quiet movie theaters and public because I laugh at things other don't.
One of my favorite quotes is, "When life gets tough, the tough find the humor."
That was actually said by someone that gave a devotional earlier in the school year.
I really think that is what gets people thought life. They are doing tests on cancer patients and humor and laughing and they think it is actually helping them live longer and stuff like that... I think is what my teacher said...
I think it's hilarious when people laugh in prayers. Yes, I know sometimes it can be rude and seem disrespectful, but I think that Heavenly Father has a very good sense of humor and we need to take it like that. Life is fun and meant to be enjoyed and I think some people don't get that concept. I'm not saying that we should always laugh at everything because there is still kind of a time and a place for it, but I just think laughter is the best medicine for anyone and anything. :)
Oh, and laughing till you almost pee or you can't walk and tears are streaming down your face happens to me constantly and I love it!

Here are some pretty funny videos that might make you laugh super duper hard :)

Funny outhouse prank ;)
Another funny out house prank
Laughing babies

The End! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...