Thursday, December 15, 2011

Answered Prayers!


Prayers do get answered and I have living proof of this!
I have been praying for, well a lot of things, but some things in particular. For one friend in particular, that is for one of my friends to go on a mission. Actually, I have been fasting for this as well.
So, anyways, long story short. He called me the other night and told me he was going to go on a mission. The funny thing was, that just last Sunday was when I was really fasting hard for him. It was AMAZING to hear those words! I couldn’t believe, well, I could, that my prayer had been answered! Heavenly Father just has certain timings and things that we need to work with. Patience is something I have been trying and trying to learn, because it’s really hard for me. But, I’m getting better at it because I know and have faith that it will all work out in the end.
But anyways, I just know that fasting and prayer works and that He really knows us, and loves all of us more than we will ever understand or know! He’s just amazing in every way!
Theeeeee End! 

1 comment:

  1. If I had a tally of how many times I read this, It would look like this. [IIII] This is very very much my favorite post of yours. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...