Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Call from Austin!

I was sitting on my couch on Christmas being a bum watching movies or something, and I didn't have my phone. It had fallen in the little crack of the couch. My grandma had called Ashley so I figured that I should probably check my phone. I looked and I had a missed call from my grandma (of course) and 4 missed called from Alabama... I was like what the... then I listen to my voice mail from them and the second Austin started talking I almost started crying. I know. I am seriously dramatic. But I was just so upset that I had missed his call! The voice mail said that he needed his dads number. I called him back, and it was just the best ever. It made me so happy! I don't even know why! Ok- I do. He's my best friend and I have REALLY been missing him lately and again I'm going to be totally dramatic, but I think in a way his phone call could have been answer to my prayers. It calmed me and literally just made my Christmas complete. 
So here is why he got to call me-
He was going to Skype his mom at like 4:00, but she hadn't been answering her phone. So the only other number that he had memorized was The Thornleys, because they seriously have the easiest phone number ever. He called them, got my number and then asked me for his dads number. But we got to chat for a few minutes and he told me how awesome he thought that it was that I was going to Tampa and stuff like that. I tried to sound cool and collected, but ya. Then we talked about some other things that I can't even remember because I was in so much shock. It was for sure one of those times that you want to be able to go back and listen to a phone conversation that you had. Hahaha oh man. I sound like a totally pathetic person right now. But guys, you don't get it. It. Was. The. BEST. Thee best. I cannot even explain it! My I got to talk to my best friend in the world on Christmas! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...