Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No finals for 2 years!

Yes. I. Am. Done. With school... for 2 years!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am to be done! But I am even more excited to be going on my mission! I took my mom and Danny with me today to take my last final, sell my books back, and go to a meeting. The meeting was with the accessibility center. I had been through a lot of testing to see if I had a learning disablity. I am proud to say- I AM NORMAL. This is a huge relief! And probably a surprise to most people. My mom swore that I had ADD... so HA! I do actually have a math disability... but we all knew that already, and it's just below normal. Not SUPER below normal. Oh man. It's been a good day. Then we went to Chuck-a-rama... Danny's choice. My mom and I fought it forever, we wanted PF Chang... but he didn't. So he won... cuz he's hilarious. 
Then I went to institue for the first time today! That was fun! Cute boys though... not a good thing before a mission... 
"I'm Peter Pan trapped in an aging body."

My mom decided to try EVERY SINGLE food there. Like everything. Even all the deserts. Then we put all the drinks in one cup too. It was great. 

Her eating the food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...