Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So glad I'm speaking English!

Tonight I was talking to this girl that just got back from her mission in October. I had never met her but I heard her talking about her mission and I just kind of gravitate to those kinds of people I guess... she went to Panama and spoke Spanish (obviously). But she was telling me that I was so lucky to be speaking English because when you learn Spanish she said that they just teach you how to say your testimony in the most simple way. She said because I was speaking English I could REALLY share my testimony in almost a more complex way. I have to say that I feel better about that! That was the whole reason that I wanted to speak English. Whew. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...