Sunday, December 9, 2012

Man I miss that guy...

I have a confession. I miss Austin. So much. Like so much. I can't even explain (like really- I can't). It feels like someone drilled a hole through my heart. Ok. That might be a little dramatic. But he was one of my best friends and it really does feel like something is missing ya know? Even though I'm so proud of him for doing what he is! It's not a crime to miss him so much?? Right? You really don't appreciate things until they are gone. He was such a good and amazing friend. Sometimes I just want to call and talk to him about things. Especially all of this mission stuff. I have to say that he is growing up SO much! I can't wait till I  get on my mission and can actually be called "mature" because I sure am not right now. To make matters worse, he couldn't email me last week and said that he'd send me a letter. On Monday. That letter still isn't here. Sooooooo that just makes me feel like I haven't seen him in even longer.
Anyways. Little rant there. I just thought that I'd share ;)

Plus James said on Sunday with a huge sigh, "When is Austin coming back?" I'm not the only one who misses him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...