Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Saturday MOTAB Christmas Concert

We got tickets to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert on Saturday! We loved it last year and were excited to go again.
Saturday morning was spent playing Phase 10... all the way through. We always finish that game. No matter what. Then we headed to pick up Danny and go to Salt Lake.
We wanted to go somewhere nice for dinner, but everywhere was packed and the wait was too long for us to make it to the concert on time. We ended up eating at Panda Express and this other Chinese place at the Gateway. Not really what we wanted at all, but it was fine.
Then we headed to the concert!
To be honest we didn't really like the music as much this year, but it was still really beautiful and fun! The big surprise was the story at the end of the concert. I can't even try to explain the story because I know I will just butcher it. It touched me so much and I just wanted to cry. They even had the real man from the story that happened a long time ago! He was like 90 years old and still looked awesome! But ya. It almost made me cry. But you know how I can hold in my crying... unlike my laughter. They even dropped parachutes with candy from the celling. It was cool, but like I said also very touching and spiritual. I even ended up sending the story to Elder Miller and some pictures :)

On our way

We got pretty good seats 

After words :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...