Sunday, February 12, 2012

Desserts, night golf and bomberman!

On Thursday I had such a fun time! Zach told me about this place called La Jolla, and it was a bakery. We decided that we HAD to go, of course, because La Jolla is the name of my apartment. So, on Thursday he came. We went there and got a cupcake to share (of course it was expensive). It was super delicious I recommend it! ;)
So we were feeling random and adventurous so we then decided to get dinner (since we hadn't had it yet) so we then went and ate at McDonald's. Haha we ate in the car splitting a 20 piece chicken nugget. Then we went to "The Chocolate." SO good! I loved how cute it was and we got a delicious cookie ice-cream thing. Then we talked in the car for a little bit (one of our favorite things to do).
That was a blast! Then, that same night and I went and hung out with my cousin Danny and his cousin Westley. This was a blast! We were planning on going mini golfing at trafalga (putt-putting they call it) but it closed at 10:00 and we got there at like 9:45. So we still wanted to do something fun so we went to Smith's, got some treats, and went to the park. We threw a big Frisbee and then we each had a golf ball and club and we played with a par 3. It was so FUN!  You wouldn't think right? But we couldn't stop laughing most of the time. We had some good times, Wes hitting Danny with the golf ball. It looked like a slow motion movie! We all fell to the ground laughing on that one. Then they both had to pee and Danny told us when he was little he would pee down the slides (ya I know, now you never want to go down a slide at a park again) and then they both went off and peed while I closed my eyes..... ya I know.... farting, I won't even mention that... ew... and then we played "mini-golf" on the play ground... that was an adventure! Swinging on the swings was entertaining. Then Danny and Westley both had a contest... they hit their golf ball has hard has they could and then ran to see who could find it first (it was dark so obviously it was kind of hard). It ended up being a laughing beat up movie scene. Literally, I was looking at it from afar and could only see their shadows so it looked really funny and all I could hear was laughing. They later told me (in movie form using words like actors and scene) that Westley had found it or acted like he did and Danny couldn't find his so he was beating him up for it... something like that... haha I really don't know but it was SO much fun! So much better than going mini-golfing!
Then we went back to Danny's house (by this time, it's like midnight) and we played bombmer (idk how to spell that.... I'm actually proud of that) man. I won twice... one time because I forgot I was playing and Danny and Wes ended up killing each other before I was even out of the blocks. And the other time Danny died at the first and wanted Westley dead so I gave him my controller. This showed my how competitive guys can get over video games and it was so funny! The only video game I get competitive over is Mario Cart... but that's actually because I'm decent at it.
I ended up going home at 2:00 after lots of bombmer man, you tube videos, music, and fun. It was such a blast! I just think the most random things, are always the most fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...