Monday, February 13, 2012

SUU trip!

WARNING! This post is like a story book! Be prepared for words and pictures! 
I had so much fun in SUU this weekend! It all went perfectly until yesterday... but I'll get to that later!
So I headed down Friday after my class. Scratch that. I met up with my mom so I could take the car down and we wanted to stop at this place (Veronica Michaels) to look at dress because the pageant is coming up FAST! So we stopped, thinking we were just going to look. I ended up trying on a million dresses. But then... I found THE ONE! Yes! It was so beautiful! I'm not going to tell you about it, you'll just have to wait and see! So we were there a while, but I got it fitted and added sleeves (of course) and then I was off.
The drive was fine. I actually got there pretty fast so that was nice. I had never driven that far on my own but I kind of liked it! I got to pick the music and sing the whole time at the top of my lungs! Great time! So I got there met up with Jackie and her friend and settled in.
We then met up with some other girls and our friend Cristina to go an see The Vow. I loved it! It was so much fun, and a way good movie!!! Jackie didn't like it as much. It did have high expectations, and it didn't meet them completely, but I loved it anyways! Channing Tatum.... yes ;)
Then we went home and changed and went to wal mart. We were going there to get some stuff for mustaches so we could be creepers but ended up staying longer then expected..... because...... there was a Twilight/Breaking Dawn party because the movie came out! YAY! NOT! Ew I hate those things but there was free food so we decided that we could stay a little bit longer ;) you know us! So we ate a bunch of cupcakes and brownies and stuff... 
We got a lot of weird looks... the funny thing was I got some frosting up my nose and it was red so I blew out and it shot out my nose and then I couldn't get it out of my nose! Then it looked like a bloody nose!!!! ;) Ah! So funny though! Then we decided we wanted to ride the rides and play the games in the little "fun center." We got some more weird looks.... because Jackie was screaming and we were riding the little ride that we were WAY too big for! It was a blast! And for the record, I'd like to say that I TOTALLY beat Jackie at the game she said she could beat me at! YA!!! 



Then we talked and partied all night. :) 





PS, this is at 2:00pm... hahaha then for the rest of our day our eating schedule was messed up! 

The next day we made some yummy french toast! We kept forgeting stuff at the store so we had to go back! 
Then we did our hair and went and ate at this yummy Hawaiian place! (This was at 5:00, lunch) 






This is a cougar print and a t-bird print ;) clever 

Straw up my nose! 







White chip (me) and... the other one... I think.... Jackie... 
Then we went to the basketball game. Let's just say, I'm glad I got to BYU and that we have to be sportsman like ;) I'm scared of other school's!! 
That was pretty fun though! 
Then we partied again and ate at Chili's at 10:00 for dinner ;) 

Then on Sunday Jackie gave her talk. I helped her and told her to share this scripture (Mosiah 18:10) that the missionaries told her to read when she was deciding whether or not to get baptized. Then she told her conversion shortened and then bear her testimony. She did just that and did so amazing! The old people loved her! Oh, ps she did it with a couple of people in her ward at an old person's home :) one in the back even kept saying "that's so cool!" They all came up and hugged her after. Literally, they loved her! 
Then we took a nap and went to a really amazing fireside! The guy that talked was so great. Then I headed home. 


Here's the story. I was heading home. Before I left I had a small feeling that I should just stay because of the weather (because you know it was really snowy), but I decided to go. Right when I started I started feeling un-easy, the roads were icy and had some snow on them. I decided to keep trucking through. Then I kept seeing ambulances and car flipped on the side of the road. Ya. No. I was in the middle of a blizzard! It scared me so so so much! Ah! Holy Cow! So I called my mom, I just started balling because I was terrified. So for like an hour we decided what I should do (Oh this was all happening in the parking lot in Beaver because I didn't want to keep driving) so my family prayed for me and I prayed as well. We all decided that I should just stay in a hotel in Beaver for the night and continue in the morning  when the roads were better. So my mom called and booked me a hotel (because I'm not 21, stupid). So I stayed in a hotel all by myself in a really scary place that I was told to never stop at on my way to Vegas...
Let's just say, I prayed a lot and in the morning the roads were perfect and clear and I was able to get home with no problem. Yes, I missed my Monday classes, again. But I felt very safe and I don't know what would have happened if I had continued on, even though I was being very safe! 
I had a blast with Jackie and Cristina in Cedar and I'm so proud of her and love her to death! 
And I'm grateful for my mom and sisters for always being there for me and helping me when I do dumb things! Love you guys!!!! :D 
The End! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...