Monday, February 6, 2012

Locksmith Anyone???

This is a pretty interesting story... it defiantly shows why we have the sign on our apartment door that says: "Don't forget your keys!"
First off, I always forget my keys. I have been locked out numerous times. I'm so grateful for my wonderful roommates who are always so kind when they have to come let me in. :)
So one of my friends Devin asked me on a date for Saturday night. We had fun going to the volleyball game (even thought they lost) and going to get ice cream at Cold Stone afterwords. Then I was getting tired so we headed back to my apartment. We were walking up the stairs and I stopped and said, "Oh my heck. I forgot my keys." 
Now normally this wouldn't be a big issue, but Alyssa was in Vegas and Emily was at home. We tried getting the window to open. It wouldn't budge (funny story about that. One time Emily was locked out, but it was in the summer, we had one of our windows open a little bit and she actually climbed through! Soooo funny!). So we were calling all kinds of people in our ward seeing if anyone could pick locks. No one could. So, we were coming up with all these other plans. Luckily Emily was going to be back that night so we just had to wait it out. 
We went over to someone in our wards house and hung out with them for a little bit. They were great and we had a fun time ;) 
So then Emily got home and I was able to get in. Haha I felt so stupid! But it was pretty funny I have to say, and Devin was really nice to stay with me until I was able to get in ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...