Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Crazy Crazy Week...

So last week I didn't really have much time to write. I had a lot of fun, but I also had a lot to do. I worked about 12 hours (this is not an exaggeration) on this slide show for Miss. Saratoga. I don't even want to go into depth of why it took so long, but it was crazy. Basically, I wanted to cry and throw something at someone. But then I also got to hang with friends this weekend. I also had a work shop on Saturday for the pageant where I had to sit in interviews. It was crazy! I can't imagine judging all of these great talented girls!
This week needs to go by fast, but slow. I don't want my time as Miss. Saratoga Springs to be over, but I'm so excited for Saturday that I just can't wait! It's going to be amazing! But really emotional and sad as well. So this week I've got a bunch of stuff with school (2 tests, luckily they are already over) and pageant stuff. I'm going crazy! Plus, I'm not going do hot in school so that just makes everything worse.
But really, I'm not complaining :) I'm actually loving my life right now! I'm being kept busy and having a fun time. :) So that's all. Nothing much to tell :) But I'll write all about the pageant when I get the chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...