Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun Friends :)

On Tuesday I was able to hangout with a  bunch of my friends :) Jackie came and picked me up and we went and got Austin, Logan, and Celeste. The bunch of us decided to go to a movie...Ok wait this is actually pretty hilarious...
So as we were driving to go to the movies in Austin's car I had to get out of the car real fast to get my wallet from Jackie's car. We were just in the parking lot and so I quickly grabbed it and then Austin started to tease me and drive off. So I start running for the car and the door is still open and I told him I wasn't going to get in while it was going (really because we were already squished in the back and I didn't want to hurt Jackie... or myself... well that didn't' work! So Austin took that as, "stop right now." So he slammed on his breaks and I was still sort of running and yep.... I smacked right into the door. Hahaha it kind of hurt, but I didn't care. We couldn't stop laughing. I wish someone was recording at the time because I'm sure it looked like a movie. I just smacked right into that thing. Jackie was laughing because she said she was surprised I didn't fall flat on the ground. This was for sure a "had to be there moment" but it was still hilarious! We laughed even after that for a while. Haha I don't mind being the person that makes people laugh through getting hurt. As long as it's not too bad! ;)
So we got treats, watched John Carter (kind of boring if you ask me, but if you ask Austin and Logan, they loved it),  and then went to Austin's and played.... actually I don't even know what it was. Some war game. I sucked. Jackie was pretty good cuz she had played a game like it before and  Austin just beat everyone. I think I had one kill over the whole thing, and it was by accident. But it was pretty fun. Then me and Jackie headed home (she drove me of course) and that was it.
But I did make a mistake later that night that I will never make again. You can't just expect people to do things for you. I knew that already. Duh. But I just got worked up over something that was nothing and ended up being a complete jerk to a friend. Just remember to not freak out over little things and to remember who your true friends are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...