Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to get to sleep...

The other night I could not get to sleep for some odd reason. I am the kind of person that can fall asleep at anytime anywhere. Plus, I sleep super deep so I don't wake up for anything.
The other night I just couldn't get to sleep. I went to bed around 1:00 and I was just not falling asleep. A couple hours later (literally, I was watching the clock, it was 3:30) I finally realized that I hadn't said my prayers that night. I don't even know why I didn't. I always remember to, and I had even read my scriptures, I guess I just had a lot on my mind. So I kneeled down and said my prayer. I got back up, layer in bed for a couple min and went right to sleep.
I'm so glad that I actually didn't get to sleep because I didn't want to miss that opportunity that I had to talk to my Father in Heaven :) He knows what I need and knows how important prayer is. Plus, I love talking to him and I know that he loves listening ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...