Monday, March 5, 2012

Aren't Grandma's the best?!

I just have to say, and I'm sure all my cousins will agree with me, that I have the best Grandma's EVER! Seriously! Both of them are always there for me. They always come and support me and my sisters in everything! Whether it's basketball, graduation, or my pageant, they have always been there. Also, my Grandpa's were always there too, and I'm sure they still are up there cheering for us with my Dad :)
But anyways, yesterday my Grandma Ruth sat and told stories to me and my family about pioneers. It was fun and exciting because we have a pretty interesting history. I'm so glad that she got to be my grandma :) I don't know what I would do without her :)
Besides that, both of them just care so much about everyone. :) they are both going straight to heaven that's for sure! But hopefully not too soon...
That's all =)
These are both not very good pictures of my grandma's, but, they were all I had! 
My Grandma Ruth at her 75th Birthday party! 

My Grandma Calder at Flaming Gorge... hahaha she smiled, but I happened to catch it right after she stopped. Hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...