Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's 2012

This St. Patrick's Day was a great one. Usually I go all out in green, paining my face, dying my hair, socks, pants, shoes, shirt, jewelry. The whole thing. 
This year I didn't. 1. Because it was Saturday and 2. Because I've been trying to be more mature lately... I'm in college.... but guess what! I'm doin' it next year. It just wasn't the same. 
So my mom bought me a cute shirt that said: "Everyone loves an Irish girl" or something like that. I probably was judged because I'm a red head ;) but I don't mind at all!
So we were supposed to go on the balloon ride, but they canceled again. So I got to sleep in. I woke up to green muffins and my mom making green omelets! 

After breakfast we went to Katelyn's basketball game in Orem.

Then we went to my aunts house to give her something and we learned that they were having a blood drive for a little girl who had leukemia, so we decided to go and donate. Ash couldn't cuz she didn't have her I.D. And my mom's iron was too low. So I did it by myself :) I love donating blood because it makes me feel like I'm doing something for someone else and I don't mind needles at all so it's something easy for me ;) But I do have to say, the worst part about giving blood is that stupid finger prick at the beginning... blah. That hurts. I would rather have 2 needles in my arm then get my stupid finger pricked. Plus, it still hurts for days after... my arm doesn't even ever really hurt. That's all. 
Then we went to Desert Book to go shopping (yes, we like to go shopping at that place. We get carried away sometimes) and at lunch at Coney's. Ps, Coney's was sooooo good! We had this yummy burger and this yummy hot dog and some yummy fries and then ate some yummy pistachio (green) ice cream. 


Then we went home and... I really don't remember what we did... oh ya, Cleaned. 
Then we ate dinner.... It looks gross, but it was just chicken stuff wrapped in a croissant, dyed green.

Then I hangout with Jackie and 2 returned missionaries that taught her. We went and Saw This mean War. It was the second time that I saw it, and I realized it was a lot dirtier then I thought the first time... won't be seeing that again! 
Then we hangout with Ash, Austin and Andrew for a bit talking and playing games. 
OH ya! Me and Jackie saw a red limo on the way to the movies. Must have been going to pick up some people for prom! So cool! But, if they had a green one, they should have picked that... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...