Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FHE

Family Home Evening is great. I always thought it was funny that you have an FHE group in a singles ward. Mainly because, we aren't family. But I realize that you get to know the people in your ward so well, plus, you have fun! I love it! Plus, it's getting me ready and giving me ideas for my future family for our FHE's ;) I can't wait for that!
Oh, and another thing. I was listening to the devotional today and the girl talked about a woman who had a blog and she always shared her testimony after each post no matter what it was on! So, I'm going to try and do that from now on ;)
I do know that FHE can have a profound influence on people and is important because it teaches us things and let's us spend time with our family (or friends in a YSA ward). It is direction from the prophet's to have FHE and you cannot even have church meetings on Monday night because of it, but because it is guidance, advice and a commandment from the prophet, it is from our Heavenly Father so it much be very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...