Sunday, March 4, 2012

Karly's testimony...

My sister Karly is beyond amazing. Me and Ashley were just talking the other day about how we can't figure out one time Karl has ever been rude to us or ever said anything bad. We are pretty sure that she is as close to perfect as it gets. But I know that I look up to her more than she probably knows. She is the person that I wish I was in millions of different ways. I'll explain that later though ;)
So today we went to my cousin Aubrie's baby Carter's blessing. It was fun to hear the beautiful blessing, see family and eat some of Aubrie's delicious food :)
But Karl got up and bore her testimony on attending the temple. Her and her friends have made a goal to go to the temple every week (holy cow! I wish I was that good!) and she told about how they had trials getting this week but that she knows that God will help you along the way and that God will ALAWAY triumph over Satan. That really stuck with me as well as something else she mentioned. She said that the temple is our Heavenly Father's home as well as ours here on earth. We go to the temple to feel the spirit, get away from the world, and receive relation from our Father in Heaven. Then she shared how our house is the same way. We go there to feel the spirit, get away from the world, and to receive advice from our parents. This is totally true and it really hit me when she said it.
She has such a strong influential testimony. She is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life and knows what she wants. She has the strongest testimony and it grows every single day. She is a great example to me, as I'm sure she is to many ;) I love her and am proud to call her my sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...