Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's hard...

Yep. I'm sure you all knew this. But apparently I'm just figuring it out.
School. Is. Hard.
I am not good at it.
I'm struggling.
I want to break down crying quite often when it involves school.
I'm counting down the day's till this semester is over (20 school days) (only 15 if I go on vacation).
I seriously want to give up.
But I won't. Don't worry.
I hope it gets better.
I hope I don't fail all my classes.
I should be working on a paper right now.
I miss my family already.
I'm sick with a cold and have 4 exams this week plus a paper.
My room is a mess.
My laundry isn't done.

Yep. So there's some negative for you. I usually don't like to tell the negative. But I guess someone someday will want to know that my first year of college wasn't just a piece of cake, and it wasn't easy at all. In a few weeks I'll be writing all about the great things that have happened to me this year. I just had to get some negatives out first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...