Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Devotional- Gratitude

We had this great devotional yesterday about being grateful for things. Lets just say- I needed it. I haven't been the happiest camper lately, and there are a lot of reasons for that, but I've just been mean. I was trying to figure out how to change that and I have no idea how this didn't enter my brain because we have been taught this so much. Anyways. I started a gratitude journal and I know that it will help me! I guess stress just makes me a very angry person... but I'm so grateful for my family first of all for putting up with me. And my great friends (Christina, Kailey, and Jackie) for putting up with me. And my Heavenly Father, for always forgiving me even when I keep making these silly mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...