Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Memory #5

One of the times my dad had surgery he was in the University of Utah hospital. There was this bridge thing connecting from the U to Primary Children's. We would walk over there to get ice cream or food from Primary Children's every time we were there. One time we decided that we would have a wheelchair race... I would like to clarify that this was the sidekicks idea (my mother). 
We were so excited. We went up and down a couple times before getting in some pretty big trouble (probably because we were ACTUALLY with an adult). I just remember my dad laughing and us just having a good time while we were there with him even though he was in the hospital. 
Just make the best of whatever situation you are in and your life will be a lot more enjoyable. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...