Sunday, October 14, 2012

Patience... Patience... PATIENCE!!!

OK. I cannot take it anymore! I just want to have my call! Ya.... sure... my papers aren't even in yet, but it's hard being patient for my doctors appointment (Wednesday) my dentist appointment (Wednesday) and meeting with my Stake President (still to be determined). My bishop told me to get my papers in as soon as I can. Just so I can try and beat the huge wave. I got everything filled out the night I met with him. I scheduled the dentist the next day, and I already had the doctors scheduled. The stake president is going to be the death of me. I seriously cannot wait. I have had this impatience disease my whole life. It's a cure. I dunno how I got it. My mom or dad don't have it... when I get married I might actually pass away from it. AHHHHH!! I can't stop thinking about it. Plus I know that even after I get my papers in it will take forever because all of the people putting them in. But the sooner I get them in, the better. I'm trying to stay positive... It's so hard!!! The stake president it out of town next week and I don't think I can wait another week. But he told me to be patient, and I know that I can do it... I just keep praying for Heavenly Father to keep me patient... the sad thing is... it's working. I dunno what I would do if I hadn't prayed for it. I wouldn't be able to handle it. 
Ya this is kind of super pathetic (more than you know actually) that this is my troubles right now. People are out there dying and I'm complaining about waiting for the greatest thing that is going to happen to me in my life. Sorry. That's pretty selfish. I'm just so excited. I've been waiting forever to go on a mission, I should be able to control myself and wait just a little bit longer. 
Thanks for listening. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so excited for you! You will be such a great missionary. And I agree waiting sucks :p but it sounds like you were pretty quick to get everything done. Don't worry I'm sure you will be one of the first ones in! :) love ya mackle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks Logen! Congrats to you more like it! Another baby! That's even harder to wait for! Love you guys! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...