Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oompa Loompas

I had such a fun time this Halloween. Ok. Let's be real. I do every year. But this year was a little bit different because we did not have anything planned... besides a costume. We always hung out with Austin and watched scary movies, went trick-or-treating, and ate as much as we could. We were a little stumped. 
I started off the day by waking up bright and early for class. Then I hung out with Danny for a while. We saw Perks of being a Wall Flower, went to mall, and got Cafe Rio. Cafe Rio was a mistake. I couldn't do my usual pigging out because I was so full. And I didn't even eat the whole thing. 
I then went home and got into my awesome costume. 
Ash decided that we should set up the projector and play just dance on the garage since it was such a nice night. We did that and handed out candy for a while. Then we decided to go to a few places. Just for doughnuts, scones, and churros. We rode scooters around. We must be getting old. It was weird to ride it. Then we stopped at our favorite peoples house (The Danforth's) talked to them a while, went to see the Miller's, who weren't there. Went to see the Fritcher's (they were there with the Miller's, just like we thought) and that's about it. We just visited a lot with our neighbors. It sounds really simple, because really- it was. And it was just perfect! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...