Sunday, May 13, 2012

20 things you probably never knew about my mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


20 things you probably never knew about my mother:
She likes Snoopy... I guess that could be one... considering her reaction when she saw this in the airport...
1. She loves peanut butter (it's only fitting that this is the first one because she ate a huge jar of crunchy peanut butter by herself in less than 3 weeks....)
2. She listens to her music with headphones like a teenager (aka, we have to yell and wave our arms to talk to her while she's listening. Also, sometimes when I get into the car her music is blasting...)
3. She is great at being a dad and a mom :)
4. She has the biggest muscles, ever. Period.
5. She is the first to apologize and never stays mad at someone longer than 2 minutes.
6. She can look straight through your soul (warning).
7. She could eat a whole bag of dried figs... in one sitting.
8. She's really good at having an answer for everything, even if she has to make it up (she is usually either right, or it just sounds right).
9. She has at least 50 pairs of shoes (I stopped counting after 51).
10. She does not hate a single person in the universe. No matter what they have done to her.
11.  Her favorite flavor of most things is mango... I think...
12. She is sooooo good at card games (especially speed).
13. She is not afraid of anything! (literally, I haven't found one thing yet)
14. She has finished 3 different Zelda games... impressive if you ask me.
15. She is a super super good cook. (when she cooks... rare stuff ya know)
16. She knows what I want, before I even know what I want. In everything. Creepy, but helpful...
17. She prefers to walk around with as little clothing as possible... just to make everyone feel uncomfortable ;)
18. She does not talk bad about anyone.
19. She is always looking for a way to serve someone
20. She is the GREATEST MOM IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! (yeah, I said universe. And that does mean I believe in Alien's)

Shall I add a number 21. I think she's legally crazy. I have proof...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...