Friday, May 11, 2012

Get to know me- 30 day challenge

Sooooo the whole 30 day obviously... did not work out so well. Well, not even so well, not at all really. I don't blog every day. Buuuuutt I just decided that I'll put them all on one because it kind of helps you get to know me better :)

#9 A photo of the last item you purchased... so I guess that doesn't include food.... well, I bought a new wallet this week (see Lost wallet for the strength of youth), and yesterday I bought flowers for my mom :)















#10 A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Why do I need photos!? Come on.











#11 A picture of your favorite memory.
Oh man. Pictures. I have way too many. This is not going to be good. Besides that, I have WAY too many favorite memories! WAAAAY too many! And not all of them do I have pictures of (surprising, I know) them all. Here are so that were in my iPhoto that have been fairly recent that I love :)





















Ha I think almost all of those are on this blog. ;)

#12 My current relationship status.
Interesting. Welp. In case anyone didn't know I. Am. SINGLE! And so so proud! Hahaha well being single is nice because you don't have to worry about a relationship. Mainly because being in a relationship can be really stressful! And being single at this point, is really my own fault, I have had options, nothing has clicked right now. I don't just date people "for the fun of it." Ha ok ok TMI! Let me put some extra imput on this... I would actually like to be in a relationship, if it was right. That's all!!! Haha I don't plan on being single the rest of my life. But I do want to go on a mission! So, if I could hold on till that, that would be awesome ;)

#13 A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Well. Rascal Flatts is my top.










But, there are many many more artist I love! But they are probably my top ;)

#14 A T.V. show you are currently addicted to. Addicted? Come on.
Well, ya. That might be the word. These are the shows I've been addicted to forever and probably forever will because they are just too awesome.
Psych
The Office
The end.

#15 Something I don't leave the house without.
Clothes.

#16 Short term goals for this month.
Find a new job.
Start exercising.
Stop writing weird blog posts.

#17 How I hope my future to be like.
I hope to married with children and to either be working or be a full time mother :) Also, I hope that I don't age............

#18 5 things that irritate me about the opposite sex.
OH where to begin! Hahahaaha ok jk jk.
1. They all seem to have ADD.
Ok, let's not do that.
How about 5 things I LOVE about men?
1. They are so simple.
2. They are beyond sweet and caring.
3. They show all their emotions.
4. They are hilarious.
5. They will do anything for the woman they love :)
+ more

#19 A picture of something you want to do before you die.












Don't we all?!
#20 The meaning behind your blog name?
The pickle juice. Well, my good friend Christina came up with it. I love love love pickles. And when someone asks you about something they sometimes say give me the juice. So here is all my pickle juice ;) haha cheesy alert.

#21 A photo of something that makes you happy.















Looking at this guys face! Come on! Let's be real here.

Now let's be real again.















My family :) of course!

#22 A letter to someone who has hurt your recently.
Really?
Not doin' that!
Mainly because, I do not have one! Who write letters anyway. Seriously.
How about my favorite scripture recently?! Sounds good!
2 Nephi 22:2
Look it up! :D

#23 15 facts about you
1. I hate snakes.
2. I am a dreamer.
3. I love randomness.
4. I laugh at almost anything.
5. I love roller coasters.
6. I'm mostly not afraid to be me.
7. My church and family are the most important things to me.
8. I own a BYU shirt for every day of the week plus more.
9. I am fine with eating things off the floor.
10. I might just have ADD.
11. I cannot double task.
12. I can say Dwight's perfect crime. Perfectly.
13. I hate doing my hair.
14. I love to go camping.
15. I want to be a mermaid.

#24 A photo of something that means a lot to you.
See #21 ;)

#25 Who are you? Click tab- Who I am?

#26 A photo of somewhere you want to go.
Me and Zach, we are goin' to iceland!













Then I am going to Italy!

#27 What kind of person attracts you?
I sure hope my future husband is reading this... jk ;) sorta...
Someone who loves their family.
Someone who is loyal.
Someone who is honest.
Someone who loves to serve others.
Someone who can make me laugh.
Someone who is helpful
Someone who knows who they are.
Someone who has a personal relationship with their Father in Heaven.
Someone who has goals and ambitions.
Someone who works hard.
Someone who is sweet.
Someone who is gentle.
There are plenty more, but those are just on the list in my mind as of right now.

#28 In the past month, what have you learned?
So much!

I learned that good friends can make or break you.
Growing up, isn't so fun.
Job hunting, is annoying.
Listen to the spirit.
Listen to your mom.
The church is all the really matters.
A simple thank you can go a long way.
Cleaning the house and flowers is the best way to say I'm sorry.
Snow cones are the best (already knew that, I had my first one yesterday and I can't stop dreaming)
Prince Charming exists.
Sometimes friends aren't who you think they are.
Only worry about what you are doing in your life. Other people's lives do not matter.
Stay out of other people's business.
Go with your first instinct.
More probably, but I have short term memory loss, remember?

#29 Something you could never get tired of doing.
EATING! Really! Also, being with my family on a more serious note :)

#30 A photograph of you today + 3 good things that have happens to you in the past 30 days.
This was not today, but it was a week ago!

1. I found a job.
2. I found some new unexpected amazing friends
3. I got to spend time with my mom and sisters :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...