Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Day of work and Grandparents

Today couldn't have been more fun!
I started my new job at Costco with one of my best friends.
I watched Spongebob all morning on my "new" tv.
I laughed a lot.
My mom brought me chicken nuggets for lunch.
I got to have several amazing conversations with Kailey.
I ate a Costco hotdog for my second lunch.
I went to Kailey's grandma's after work.
I love Kailey's grandparents so much! (that didn't really fit with the list, but it needed to be said)
We ate lime aid with the grandparents.
We ate yummy fish with the grandparents.
We ate delicious rice with the grandparents.
We ate yummy squashing with the grandparents.
We ate delicious vegetable chips with the grandparents.
We ate yummy strawberries and banana's covered in dark chocolate with the grandparents.
We watched the indescribable Phillip Phillips. (I did not say American Idol because I do not like Jessica)
We voted for thee Phillip Phillips.
We watched America's got talent.
We talked a lot.

And now I am writing this going over my amazing day in my head and wanting to live it all over again. :)

(but seriously Kailey's grandparents are really the best! That was pretty much the main point I wanted to get across. I shoulda wrote a thesis about it... sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...