Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pill Poppin' Partaaaay!

I can't believe I totally forgot to write about my very funniest aunt Diane's graduation! 
How dumb. 
It was a super fun party! We ate Mexican food cuz it was the day before Cinco De Mayo and we laughed, talked, and ate (of course, this is a Bezzant party we are talking about). She wore her graduation cap the whole time which I thought was hilarious! We are all SO proud of her! She is one of the smartest people I know!!! But yep. The whole thing was simple and fun, just like all the parties. The only thing I'm still ticked about was the UofU balloon in my house. Yes. In MY house! Let's be real here. Would I ever even touch one? No! Why would I want it in my house (I need to clear some things up, that whole thing I said was very very very over exaggerating. It just makes it more fun to read? Right?)?!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...