Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Car Shopping & Dentists

2 things... 

1
 I am sooooo glad that my mom likes car shopping. Actually, not like, she absolutely loves it! More than anything! I asked her if we could go look around and she was like YES! I wish it was like that when we went shopping because I usually have to drag her screaming and keep her entertained with snacks and iPhone games when we go shopping for clothes. But I am really glad because I do not know anything about cars, and since she likes it, I know that she won't stop until I get the car I want for the price I want. But, I'm not a huge fan of it... 

I. Do. Not. Like. The. Dentist. 
Going along with that... 
I. Do. Not. Like. The. Oral. Surgeon. 
Although I do not like those things, I do like my dentist as a person. And I do like the man who is going to take out my wisdom teeth, as a person. 
I just hate people touching my teeth. I have really sensitive teeth and I just cannot handle it!!!! Besides that, I always brush my teeth super good and when I went to the orthodontist and even when I go to the dentist they always say wow you have really pretty nice teeth. Whatever. Ya right. Tell that to my cavities. Seriously! I can't even explain. I hate that place!! 
Also, I do not get numb easily... so I can feel some of it when they do my cavities. Ouch. It hurts so bad. I just want to scream and yank those creepy tools out of my mouth, punch someone and cry. It's the worst. Give me a million shots all over my body before you touch my teeth. 
So, that's why I am really dreading getting my wisdom teeth out. Of course, I'm being put out because from what I just explained, I obviously could not handle it. But it still freaks the crap out of me! Surgery. In my mouth?? Is there anything worse? Not that I can think of. 
Ewwwww! June 12th, stay away!!!!! 
I would like to see my reaction to the meds though... when I was young I went insane when they put me on this stuff, my mom said never again. So here we go again.... Don't worry. I'll make my mom video tape. Unless it's totally boring. 

This is pretty much how I feel. Times 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...