Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Jackie!



Oh Miss. Jackie. What do I have to say about you?
More like, what do I not have to say?
She has been one of my closest friends for, pretty much forever and my best friend for like 2 years. We have had some pretty crazy adventures. The first one probably being running around Lehi our Sophomore year with half of a basketball under our shirts looking like pregnant girls… oh the looks we got from some of our teachers. 
Priceless.

But Jackie is actually a convert to our church and is one of the strongest people I know. She has to stand up for her beliefs more than anyone I know and she does a fabulous job at it; especially for being very new in the church. She loves hugs and you can always expect one from her every time you see her. She really doesn’t hate anyone. She just loves to have a good time and laugh her heart out! You wouldn’t know this, but she is actually a REALLY good singer! And I totally mean that! She may not show it, but she’s got some pipes!

Jackie has the sweetest spirit. She listens to the still small voice and is the best at making wonderful choices. She knows who she is, and who she wants to be in life. I love the light she has in her eyes that she brightens up the room with.

She is super stylish and always has a bright smile to go with her bright outfits! Even though she may think the opposite, she will be a great mom one day (even if I do have to watch her kids for the first 2 years of their lives ;))! She has so many friends because she is funny and very nice to everyone! I can trust her with things I say and we always have little counseling sessions with each other telling our problems. I’m not very good at fixing her problems or giving her advice, but she is just the opposite!

She's sort of afraid of everything. We do not do well in haunted houses together, let's just say that... 

We do a great duet to “our song” Remind Me.
She’s a little boy crazy (understatement of the year) (yes I did get that last saying from the McDonald’s commercial), but who isn’t?...... Right?

I love her to death and don’t know what I’d do without her in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...