Monday, May 14, 2012

What a full stomach can do to someone...

This last Saturday was pretty packed for me. I first woke up  at 7:30 (on a Saturday, I know) to help Karl and her friends with a project. I drove them around while they did weird things talking in Spanish recording everything. I have to say, it was pretty entertaining. I then went to Tucano's with Ash, Christina, and Makelle for Christina's birthday. It was a ton of fun! We had the funniest (and must I say, cutest) waiters ever! We might have acted like we were a little high, but we couldn't help it! We were having WAY too much fun! One of our waiters (ok I just realized they aren't even waiters... they are the attractive men that bring food around to the lazy people) made us laugh so hard. He only came around to our table once probably because more people came in so he had to move (or at least, that's what we keep telling ourselves). But, he told me to try these pig hearts or something, I told him I wouldn't. But then I decide I was here, why not. So he put some on my place. He then just stared and me. I said, do you wanna watch me eat it? Ha then he said. "YES ma'am! Hahahahaha so I did. It tasted like a gummy bear... weird, I know. We called him the yes ma'am man (thank you Makelle for helping me learn how to spell that) because he would say that every time I asked him a question. It. Was. Awesome. Ash and Makelle tried some sushi. They did not like it. We just stuffed ourselves with yummy food.


Sick nasty part of a palm tree.... 

About to eat the sushi


Not good. At all. 






The wonderful hippie van we saw... beautiful. 














Then Makelle and Ash made me leave my number for this super cute "bring da meat" man. Sadly, he texted me that night telling me that he was glad that I had left my number. Weird.
Then we walked around the Riverwoods looking for a present for Christina's mom. No luck. So what do we do? Go to Called to Surf of course.
Here are the crazy pictures that we took...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...