Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Christina!


Christina has been my best friend for a very long time! I know I can always talk to her about anything! She keeps all my secrets! We've laughed and cried together more times than I can even count! She is always there for me even when I make the stupidest mistakes! She has the strongest, sweetest testimony that shines in the way that she lives her life. She won't do anything that she doesn't want to, and will always stand up for her beliefs. She is one of the most beautiful people I have ever come in contact with and she tans like a black woman!! She knows who she is and is not afraid to show it. She doesn't care what people think. She just wants to live her life in the way that she wants, and I admire that! She is the greatest techie on the whole entire planet and can fix a lot of things! She can eat more than 3 football players combined and always seems to keep up her perfect figure! She has the cutest laugh and will laugh at just about anything! She loves romantic movies, so we are never bored or fight over what movie we are going to watch. She loves to help people and is always looking for ways to serve others. I love her cute smile and fun attitude that she draws people in with. 
I remember when we were in 4th grade I wrote her a mean note about how we couldn't be friends anymore. How stupid was I (actually very stupid, but we aren't going to go there)?
Luckily that only lasted for a week, because I have no idea what I would do without her now! 
Happy Birthday to the bestest friend in the whole wide world! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...